- How to customize the Firefox Web Console output
- Web Console improvements, episode 30
- Three years with Mozilla, and counting
- The Browser Console is replacing the Error Console
- Web Console improvements and the new Browser Console
Article published on:1 February 2012, 13:13
Mozilla has made the final release of Firefox 10. The developer tools team has worked for over 18 months for what you get to play with - this new release brings a lot of the hard work each team member has put into these tools. I am happy to be one of the people who contributed to this really big release. We always strive for quality and performance. While these tools are now undergoing a lot of work in terms of features and polish, they are already at a point where we can be proud of them.
The Eclipse Orion code editor has gone through great improvements since Firefox 8 and it is now enabled by default. Collaboration with the Orion team has been very successful and we are making great progress. I really enjoy working with them!
Keep your Firefox updated and have fun using our developer tools!