7 August 2011, 11:47
I've been tagged by my colleague of awesomeness at Mozilla, Robert Campbell!
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post. (see above)
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post. (see below)
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Seven things about me:
- Learned English on my own, without any formal training. Now I am doing the same with learning French.
- I like languages quite much, not just English or French.
- My first computer was an Atari 520ST, which was upgraded to 8 MB of RAM, and it had newer versions of TOS and GEM.
- Online since 2000.
- Worked with Flash ActionScript in my early web days. Gave up on Flash before the advent of AJAX, CSS3, HTML5 and all of the "Web 2.0" hype.
- Learned Python without needing it for any project, just because I like it. I have yet to do a project with Python. Might do one project when time allows.
- Dogs > cats. 'nuf said.
Now it's my turn to tag fine chaps: @dangoor (Kevin Dangoor), @joewalker (Joe Walker), @fitzgen (Nick Fitzgerald), @getify (Kyle Simpson), @ruari (Ruarí Ødegaard), @chrisdavidmills (Chris Mills) and @petternilsen (Petter Nilsen).