- How to customize the Firefox Web Console output
- Web Console improvements, episode 30
- Three years with Mozilla, and counting
- The Browser Console is replacing the Error Console
- Web Console improvements and the new Browser Console
Article published on: 29 October 2005, 13:19
Today I've finished my first UserJS for Opera 8+.
The script is based on "Sticky-notes" by Antonio Orlando. I simply didn't like his source code. :) It adds a lot of "noise" in the DOM and I don't wonder why some people already reported it breaks Gmail.
My UserJS is almost an entire rewrite only for Opera, but it can be made to work on Firefox. Along the way I've made a lot of improvements, too many to list (bug fixes and nice behavior improvements).
Send me a comment
Any comments are welcome! No field is required, except the message itself. If you want me to reply, include your email address.
Comments will not be displayed in this page! This form only sends your message to me.