- How to customize the Firefox Web Console output
- Web Console improvements, episode 30
- Three years with Mozilla, and counting
- The Browser Console is replacing the Error Console
- Web Console improvements and the new Browser Console
Article published on: 7 August 2011, 11:47
I've been tagged by my colleague of awesomeness at Mozilla, Robert Campbell!
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post. (see above)
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post. (see below)
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Seven things about me:
- Learned English on my own, without any formal training. Now I am doing the same with learning French.
- I like languages quite much, not just English or French.
- My first computer was an Atari 520ST, which was upgraded to 8 MB of RAM, and it had newer versions of TOS and GEM.
- Online since 2000.
- Worked with Flash ActionScript in my early web days. Gave up on Flash before the advent of AJAX, CSS3, HTML5 and all of the "Web 2.0" hype.
- Learned Python without needing it for any project, just because I like it. I have yet to do a project with Python. Might do one project when time allows.
- Dogs > cats. 'nuf said.
Now it's my turn to tag fine chaps: @dangoor (Kevin Dangoor), @joewalker (Joe Walker), @fitzgen (Nick Fitzgerald), @getify (Kyle Simpson), @ruari (Ruarí Ødegaard), @chrisdavidmills (Chris Mills) and @petternilsen (Petter Nilsen).
Send me a comment
Any comments are welcome! No field is required, except the message itself. If you want me to reply, include your email address.
Comments will not be displayed in this page! This form only sends your message to me.